Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website Speed

Website Speed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cloudmedianz
    Participant

Hi Team,

My website is too slow to load. I’m using the VPS servers, WP Rocket plugin for speed but still it’s too slow. I have checked the website speed in Google Tool, there is no issue of the server response time.

WP rocket plugin increase the website speed, but that’s not enough, and it’s only for the website front-end. Whereas the back-end is too slow to edit anything. It takes ages to load any option at the back-end.

I have attached the screenshot of website back-end performance in Developer’s Tool. Please check that.

Can you please help me to sort out the website speed issue?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

cloudmedianz
    Participant

It was a bit slow when I first installed it without any external plugin. At that time, I thought wp rocket will help. The speed has improved, but the admin dashboard speed is too slow to use.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

cloudmedianz
    Participant

Thanks for responding.

I have tested the website with default theme + no plugin, default theme + other plugins used including WooCommerce (except theme plugins) and Woodmart theme + only theme recommended plugins only.

The website speed on Google tool is as follows:

Default theme + no plugins = 95+ on both devices mobile and on desktop.

Default theme + other plugins used including WooCommerce (except theme plugins) = Mobile – 85 & Desktop – 78

Woodmart theme + only theme recommended plugins only = M – 29 + D – 79

I have attached the screenshots for your reference.

Please check that.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but you wrote about the backend speed and we asked you to check with the default theme.
    As for the frontend performance, you need to optimize everything on your website first following our guide https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

cloudmedianz
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot to mention the admin panel speed. It was in the same way as it’s on frontend.

On disabling the theme and required plugins, the admin speed increases and vice versa.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, measure the admin speed with the default theme and with our theme but without any plugins and compare the result to see if it WoodMart affects the speed or not.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)