Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Weird page scroll when press back browser button

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kosarkas94
    Customer

Hello,
    first of all, I would like to thank you for your awesome theme! I really like it! I just redesign my website with your theme, but I have one problem.

When you are on HOME PAGE and click on something and then go back (browser back button), the page scroll weirdly and I am not in the same position where I was. Sometimes window back me almost all the way to footer. On desktop, you could notice but on mobile, it is very annoying and only happen on the HOME PAGE. When you are on the archive product page and go back there from a single product everything is normal, I would like to be the same on my HOME PAGE.

Thank you very much for your support!

Private Content Hidden

kosarkas94
    Customer

I would like to add just that you can replicate the issue even if you just refresh the page.
    Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

kosarkas94
    Customer

Hello,
    I tried the default woocommerce theme and everything is well there. I made a video of my mobile screen to make it easier for you to see the issue. Could you please help me resolve this issue? I have a lot of customers every day on my site, I would like to be best as possible.
    Thank you very much!

kosarkas94
    Customer

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes if the problem remains. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

kosarkas94
    Customer

Hello,
    i did not have time to test my website.
    You have my permission for test.
    15 minutes or more is not problem, we need to find cause of issue.
    Thabk you very much for your support.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, please try to switch the default mode of the Product category as shown: http://prntscr.com/111i8ei

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.