Home Forums WoodMart support forum When importing products via csv. thumbnails not showing.

When importing products via csv. thumbnails not showing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

malcolmff
    Participant

When importing products. I can’t see the thumbnails. The images are their but the thumbnails are not showing.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and import the products being on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

malcolmff
    Participant

I installed storefront and imported the products. Works on Storefront but not Woodmart. See below for details.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by malcolmff.

Hello,

Please clarify the issue. How can we see the problem? We are checking the product you provided and images are seen: https://gyazo.com/57308769d6d1fa6bca601e998723f5d3

Best Regards

malcolmff
    Participant

Details in the private section.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by malcolmff.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have checked with the default theme and images do not appear either, the problem is caused by your import file: https://gyazo.com/9a785b63404d3126fafd1c95447c898e

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

malcolmff
    Participant

hiya

Hello,

Please switch to the Storefront, import the products, make the screen and switch to the WoodMart and make the screen once more.

Best Regards

malcolmff
    Participant

There is no point. I’ve already showed you and gave you access to an environment. Plus, provided you a test file to import. Now whats the issue??

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by malcolmff.

Hello,

WoodMart theme does not influence the import of the products.

You need to switch to the Storefront, import the product and check how the products are imported.

Best Regards

malcolmff
    Participant

Storefront imports are fine. It might be because I’m importing them as webp ? how can I get around that

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I see when the product you show on the screen, has the thumbnail: Private: Decina Cortez Contour 12 Jet Spa Bath

You can import products by switching to the Storefront and then switch to the WoodMart. Image format “webp” is not supported. Alternatively, you can test importing products with png or jpeg format.

Best Regards

malcolmff
    Participant

ok thanks.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘When importing products via csv. thumbnails not showing.’ is closed to new replies.