Home Forums WoodMart support forum Where is my cart page?

Where is my cart page?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Antonello
    Participant

Hi, in my site i don’t see page cart, register and login page, nothing dont work. Why?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Most likely you have configured Woocommerce incorrectly, you need to create all the functional pages. You can run the generator in the Woocommerce > Status > Tools.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Antonello
    Participant

thanks! now i see login and register page and also payment page but not cart page! When i click to icon cart, 404 page compare.

Antonello
    Participant

I check a theme, not works, there are more error. If i modify a setup in theme settings and save, my page go in fullwith, icon change, footer disappears, it’s not stable version. Can you check? i tried also to install all but not works

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Do you see the cart page in the Dashboard > Pages > All? If you do not see it, create a separate page, insert the appropriate shortcode, and set it as the shop page in the Woocommerce > Settinings > Products.

Best Regards

Antonello
    Participant

yes i insert a short code and cart works but i have problem with a theme functions, read my previous message please

Hello,

The problem may be caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

Best Regards

Antonello
    Participant

Perfect! its ok!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where is my cart page?’ is closed to new replies.