Home Forums WoodMart support forum white space under Header bottom

white space under Header bottom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

aamirknaam
    Participant

where do i fine announment bar in the Theme i want to apply it on the bottom header also remove the white space under header

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find the option in the Design tab for WP bakery page builder and the Advanced tab for Elementor.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/top-and-bottom-paddings/

Best Regards.

aamirknaam
    Participant

i didnt find that page where should i change Padding and margin problem is still here.i want to adjust header height over all not the top bottom and main.over all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share a highlight screenshot in which announcement bar you want to find and which white space you want to remove. Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

aamirknaam
    Participant

please i have given Credentials please Check it out and give me solution.

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution. Also share some highlighted screenshots for better understanding.

Best Regards.

aamirknaam
    Participant

problem Solved Alhumdulliah.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘white space under Header bottom’ is closed to new replies.