Home Forums WoodMart support forum widget errors

widget errors

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

Widget It does not work and gives me errors, refer to the programmers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Then try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

some filter doesnot work like (woodmart woo.. layered nav , and many filer too )

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

hello , i deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    and i make the full backup of my site.

but the problem remain and i doesnot understand your explain this paragraph {provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min}
    Please Give me steps to do this paragraph that i doesnot understand it .thanks

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

i insert the site access

Hello,

Please include the login URL.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

ok i put login link please solve my problem fast i lose lot of money because these

Hello,

Please provide FTP access our developers would take a closer look.

Please insert the access into the Privae content area.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

ok i give you access to ftp and the host account (hostinger)

Hello,

This error is caused by a lot of widgets in the editor, we recommend installing a free Classic widget plugin to solve this.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

How can I do the classifications as shown in the picture and the list of classifications? Every time I click on a section, the subsections open from it
    WEBSITE LINK : https://www.gstoreq8.com/pc-and-computer-accessories-ar/

Attachments:

Hello,

In order to show the categories in the title, please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/

The sidebar and widgets options are described: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

The first slider does not work on the phone, but works on the computer and other devices, as in the picture
    – The products are not equal on the phone, not some of them as in the picture, but on the rest of the devices are correct
    – When I search by the name of the site, a description appears in the search engines, I want to change it, how do I change it, and also sections appear that I want to change, as in the picture. Can you help

Attachments:

Hello,

1. We have checked the slider and it works: https://monosnap.com/file/bppMvbGW4g8678klz6bDLUtnp4hwWZ and https://monosnap.com/file/KRF0lXxN5NtcMKEPx5HEK1Xh9eicai

2. Please enable “Even product grid” in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Product styles.

3. This functionality does not relate to WoodMart theme.

Best Regards

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

How do I delete a teacher who has them in the picture

Attachments:

mustafahamdy504
    Participant

thanks i solve it

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘widget errors’ is closed to new replies.