Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist button next to the buy button

Wishlist button next to the buy button

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

davi.silva
    Participant

I want to have the wishlist button next to the buy button in the product listings.

The wishlist button (heart icon) only show with the mouse hover, I would like it to be always visible next to the add to cart button.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by davi.silva. Reason: I wrote in two languages
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please consider using the Woocommerce builder provided by WoodMart: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

Hello,

I already use the Woocommerce builder provided by WoodMart. But that doesn’t solve my problem.

The builder doesn’t let me choose to place the wishlist button next to the Add To Cart button.

See the screenshot I sent in the attachment in the first topic.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

Okay, here’s the login information.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-buttons[class*="wd-pos-r"] {
        opacity: 1;
        transform: none;
    }

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

This code doesn’t exactly solve my problem. It just makes the wishlist button always visible (no mouse hover needed).

My question is to use the wishlist button NEXT to the Add to Cart button. (Like the attached example).

In WoodMart’s Products styles options, there is an option similar to what I need, but it doesn’t work.

Attachments:

Hello,

HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

Please consider using the Woocommerce builder provided by WoodMart: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry but it seems you didn’t read my message, and reply with a generic reply.

You know that the Woocommerce builder provided by WoodMart, does not allow changing the position of the button.

As I am resending in attachment, why In WoodMart’s Products styles options it is not working?

Best Regards.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry, you are right the product grid item is not editable. HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated code customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

Hello,

Since this problem has not have soluction, I think you can close this topic.

Regards

Hello,

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist button next to the buy button’ is closed to new replies.