Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist does not work in English translation

Wishlist does not work in English translation

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

b.brenner
    Participant

Hi, when I click “add to wishlist” on the catalogue page everything is working correctly. But when I open the product page and click “add to wishlist” there it is not displayed on the wishlist. We use WPML for translating our website from German to English.
    Best regards

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,

thank you. You can test it on a staging, see access details below. Deactivation of plugins etc is not a problem there.

Best regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    I checked the function of the wishlist again and the issue as described does not accur anymore. No idea why, I did not change anything. But now there is another issue when you delete items from the wishlist. As you can see in the video items disappear and appear again after reloading the page.

Best regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hi, I attached a smaller file.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    WPML set and switch to the parent theme.

If the problem has been resolved, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hi,
    I created a staging, updated wordpress and woodmart to the latest version, deactivated the child-theme and all 3rd party plugins but the issue is still the same. Login details for the staging site below.
    Regards

Hello,

Now I add products to the Wishlist from the product page and I see the products here: https://gyazo.com/9e396912cbf5306eaeeb695cfeb0813a

Then I check: https://gyazo.com/ec7c9547d6d507635433ca5e09166457

Then I delete and everything works as it should: https://gyazo.com/b2c244b146f9bae9a79f987a896f8055

Now you can activate the plugins one by one to detect which one causes the problem.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

I am sorry but it does not work. You have to test 2 things:
    1. Add a product variations from the shop page and
    2. add product variations from the product page.

The video shows the same problems as before in the same installation that you tested (on shop page 3 with variable products).

Regards

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 516709. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, thank you. I´m sorry, but unfortunately I had to reset the staging. Would you be so kind and upload the patch once again?
    Best regards

youssefyd.3d
    Participant

Hello, my friend,
    I tested your website and you still need to fix the issue,
    this is a record: https://streamable.com/edojes
    I think you need to go to the wishlists in the product settings (https://YOURDOMAIN.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product&page=xts-wishlist-settings-page) and delete them all if your website still doesn’t have any customers, if not, try to remove any wishlist that is not named “My wishlist”. then delete the cache.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Add this code to the functions.php file in your child theme to reset all patches

add_action(
    	'wp',
    	function () {
    		delete_option( 'xts_successfully_installed_patches' );
    	}
    );

Then you can remove this code. You will be able to apply all patches again.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hi, the website already has customers and all wishlists are named “My wishlist” so I did not remove any wishlist.
    I added the code to the functions.php but it does not have any effect. I should have applied the patch before resetting the staging but unfortunately I didn’t. So I removed the code again from the functions.php.
    Best regards!

youssefyd.3d
    Participant

I’m just a customer and I’d like to give you some help.
    I recommend you to do these things.
    1- Try to deactivate Multiple wishlists and see if that fixes the issue.
    2- If not, just do like what I do and deactivate any cache plugin after deleting the cache, and only reactivate it when you make some changes on your website because this theme has a lot of problems with cache plugins.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly, you need to update the theme to the latest version 7.3.4. After this, go to WoodMart -> Patcher and apply the patch #516709. It will fix your issue.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

@ youssefyd.3d: Thank you very much for your notes. I tested it but it did not solve the issue.

@ Artem Temos: Thanks a lot, it solved the issue.

b.brenner
    Participant

Oh sorry, the issue is not solved. As soon as I tried it in Chrome incognito mode or after logging out it is the same problem as before )-:.
    Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

That was because of the caching plugin. I keep it deactivated (@youssefyd.3d: thanks again)
    Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

youssefyd.3d
    Participant

You’re welcome, but your website has a lot of issues, especially when you change it to English, I think your WordPress is in the German language, that’s why the English website is in a mess you still need to make some improvements. we can make a video call if you want and discuss all these things.

b.brenner
    Participant

Hi, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yes that´s a good proposal. We are preparing for a fair at the moment but after that I can contact you again. Please leave this chat open for this.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)