Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist in cart

Wishlist in cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nasho
    Participant

Hi,

I need some help for the following topic:

If my customers chose some products in their wishlist, is there any possibility to take them over with one further click inside the cart? Acutally they must open each product and click it separately into the cart.

And is there further a possibilty to click a product in the shop directly into the cart? Wthout first “See Product” and open the productpage and –>click there “add to cart”?

Many Thanks!!!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. When the user adds products to the Wishlist, the product has Add to cart button and no need to enter each product https://prnt.sc/thez9o Please clarify the problem.
    Woocommerce provide the option to redirect to the shopping cart just after the product has been added. https://prnt.sc/thf1y7 disable AJAX and enable redirect.

Best Regards

nasho
    Participant

Hello and thanks for your reply!

the problem is that in my shop the button “add to cart” only opens the product page. The button says “add to cart” but it only opens the product page. On the product page you can choose to add the product to your shopping cart.

As you have described, it also seems to be possible to put the product directly into the shopping cart by clicking on the button. But how do I do that?
    If it is possible, this would also solve my problem with the wish list. If then every single product can be simply added to the shopping cart with a click.

How can I change this?

Hello,

Please check and make sure you have enabled Redirect to the cart ... in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > General.

Best Regards

nasho
    Participant

Hello,

I checked “Redirect to cart” but the problem still occurs…
    Are there other options?

Best Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

nasho
    Participant

Hello,

the problem is solved. There was an setting option within plugin “German Market” –> Produkte –> „In den Warenkorb“-Knopf auf Shop-Seiten ändern.

In this option it is possible to change the function “add to cart” in “go to product”.

Thanks and regards!

Hello,

Add to cart button adds the product to the cart if a user clicks image or product title he gets to the product page. Woocommerce does not provide the option to change that. You can hide the cart with CSS and then all the users would click the product and go to the page.

Let me know if you need help with CSS.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)