Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce filter

Woocommerce filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hello, i want to use a filter plugin that works as followed: I have a webshop in Aquaria, and i want my shoppers to filter specific to some categories. Like: Brand Aquarium “Brand x, Brand Y – how much gallon “20, 40, 60, 80” – incl box? “yes, no – etc… so every category got some choises that works with AJAX filter.

I used a plugin that worked perfect: Woobewoo. But is seems not compatible with this theme, how can i make it work? Or are there any alternatives to make this work?

Hope you guys can help me

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You would better use WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav, this widget has the option to select the categories where it would be presented. You will need to add two filters: one for the brand and one for the capacity and it would sort out the products.

Best Regards

jimmymussie
    Participant

HI,

It doesnot solve the problem, my filter is a build up category.

Like main categories: Aquarium, WYSIWYG, Electricks, Systems, Fish and a lot of diffrent other categories.

How can i make a good filter for everything? To use tags? The WoobeWoo does this perfect, and i cannot make categorie filters with Woodmart, only with attributes that i don’t use.

Hello,

WoodMart filters are mainly based on Woocommere filters. I am afraid Woocommerce filters cannot satisfy your needs. You will have to customize Woocommerce or find a plugin.

Best Regards

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to make the plugin: woobewoo work with this theme? Can you guys look in to it?

Hello,

I will check with the dev team from our side, you can contact the plugin support on your end.

Best Regards

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hello, i ‘m contacting the plugin support to, they are going to look into it 🙂 Hope they wil fix this, do you guys got any idea for now how to get this working?

Hello,

Please provide more details about the problem, what doesn’t work, please show us in the screens or a short video would be helpful.

Best Regads

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hi, my apologies.

This is the url link to the webshop page: https://dutchreef.happyagency.nl/shop/

When i use the woobewoo filter now installed, and i filter for “merk” and/or “liter”, it normally will be ajax loading the products categories that i selected. Now it just does nothing…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, our AJAX built-in theme is not compatible with other plugins.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)