Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce blocks compatibility

Woocommerce blocks compatibility

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

farah
    Participant

Hi,

I want to use woocoomerce blocks for my checkout page, but when I add the checkout from woocoomerce blocks the layout design on the live page changes. And the layout design looks completely fine in the woocoomerce editor. I think there is a compatibility issue with the theme because when I change the theme on my staging website it looks good.

Need your help ASAP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

farah
    Participant

Is there anyone who can help me solve this issue???

farah
    Participant

?????

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

farah
    Participant

The given info is for my staging website, observe this website because I need to implement the live website. ASAP

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working. Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

farah
    Participant

Apologies, I mistakenly shared the wrong details. Try now with the given details.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it seems that you have 2FA Authentication still enabled on your provided Site. Kindly, please disable that so that we can proceed further with checking the issue on your Site.

Best Regards.

farah
    Participant

Please try now.

Hello,

Sorry to bother again but now as we tried to input Logins and proceed, it says “LOGIN BLOCKED: 2FA is required to be active on your account. Please contact the site administrator.”

So, we are still unable to proceed further in this regard.

Best Regards.

farah
    Participant

I’m so sorry please try now. I need your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Gutenberg styles were disabled on your website in Theme Settings -> Performance. https://gyazo.com/be1a652979b13375e6a3873d67e7975c
    Now it should work correctly. Please, check it and let us know.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Thank you.

It is working now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce blocks compatibility’ is closed to new replies.