Home Forums Basel support forum Woocommerce Brands & bundled products

Woocommerce Brands & bundled products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NiBow
    Participant

Hi, i really enjoy using your theme, but the Woocomerce brand plugin and bundled product plugin from WooThemes, dont play nice with Basel. It works, but the styles are a mess. Could you some how change that or consider it as a feature in further updates?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for being a part of our community and using our theme.

Could you be so kind and provide a bit more details about what styles are missed and what do you suggest to improve? Add some screenshots from your website also. Then we will analyze it and decide how we can help you: add some styles on your website or improve compatibility of these plugins and Basel in the next update.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

NiBow
    Participant

thank you for your quick reply – sorry for the wait.

It would be super cool, if you could have the brand name as overlay on the thumbnail grid-view. I have added some screenshots from WooCommerce brand plugin out-of-the-box. If I disable the “view-on-loop” setting does of course work as it should – but here is a screenshot with that setting turned on (it destroys the addToCart-button).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4n5sly5lkqp6mq/Sk%C3%A6rmbillede%202016-11-01%2019.11.41.png?dl=0

The bundled products prices and dropdown are not showing very nice. I know that you can’t design you theme for every plugin, but it would be nice if the design followed the rest of you pretty themes look.
    Here is a screenshot of a boundled product in WooCommerce 🙂

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dkzipwp6i78ynl/Sk%C3%A6rmbillede%202016-11-01%2019.07.10.png?dl=0

Thank you 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the explanation.

1. Could you please turn on this option so we could prepare a fix for you?

2. As for us, it looks not so bad, at least, there are no any bugs there 🙂 But we will try to prepare a simple CSS fix to make price and dropdown look a bit prettier. Will send you this soon.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi again,

1. You need to try to use some other hover effect for your products for a better view. You can choose any from Theme Settings -> Product page.

2. Try to use this code snippet to make it look nice

.single-product-content .cart {
        display:block;
    }
    .variations tr {
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
    }
    .variations .label {
        margin-bottom:10px;
    }
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content {
        margin-bottom:0;
    }
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content .single_variation_wrap {
        padding-top:0;
    }
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content .single_variation .price,
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content .single_variation .in-stock, 
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content .single_variation .out-of-stock {
        margin-top:10px;
        margin-bottom:10px;
    }
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content .price {
        line-height: 14px;
    }
    .single-product-content .bundled_item_cart_content .price .amount {
        font-size:14px;
    }

Regards

NiBow
    Participant

Thank you so much 😀 Awesome support team!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)