Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce categories cannot be ordered correctly

WooCommerce categories cannot be ordered correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

Since your last update, we cannot order our WooCommerce categories on the shop page correctly. We use to be able to order them alphabetically from A-Z on both our English, German and French pages. We could basically set a different order for the product categories for both the English, French and German shop page. Now this does not work.

Is there a reason why you have changed this functionality? It is rather annoying, as when you go to the German or French pages, the categories are no longer listed alphabetically, but follow the English category order.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Please see screenshots attached. After the last update we noticed that our shop categories on our secondary language pages were no longer in alphabetical order. Previously with WMPL, in “Products > Categories” we could reorder our categories on each of the language pages (this worked independently of the other language shop category pages).

So for example, we could have a different category order on the German shop page compared with the English. This helped us to organise categories alphabetically on each of the different language pages.

Now this no longer works which I guess is as a result of a change in your big update? It could also by a change from a WPML update – not sure!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

I will check this tomorrow, as one of your team I think is working on our dev site to try and fix another issue with the Wishlist page on secondary language pages.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)