Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce + Media Center Errors

WooCommerce + Media Center Errors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Viewlight USA
    Participant

I am trying to save my work on the WooCommerce product page and it “redirects me” to an empty “Post Page” which evidently does not save my work on each item. Also, I cannot upload images to the “Media Center”- it says “temporary folder not found”. I am not sure what is going on with my dashboard, because literally I cannot save or upload images. All plug-ins are installed and up-to-date. Finally, I can save all other pages content, except the WooCommerce “product page which consist of 198 products.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

In addition, make sure your configuration is appropriate for Woocommerce. In most cases, this issue is connected to the PHP max input vars limit parameter in your web server configuration. You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings so you will need to contact your server providers and ask to increase this limit. Recommended value for this is 5000

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)