Home Forums Basel support forum Woocommerce Product Gallery Not Working

Woocommerce Product Gallery Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

waq963
    Participant

Hi,

On the product pages the thumbnails below the main image disappear and there are several errors in the console. The plugins, theme and WP version are all up to date. This is one of the errors:

init.prettyPhoto.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Checked the directory and it doesn’t exist.

Another is: jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2 Uncaught TypeError: $thumbs.slick is not a function

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

waq963
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I did everything you mentioned and there was no difference. I sent you the requested information.

Hello,

First of all, you need to reactive and delete Redux and CMB2, these plugins used for an old version of the theme and are no more needed, moreover causes bugs.

Your staging site has no variable products, please create a couple so that I could test. Keep this set of plugins on the staging site.

Best Regards

waq963
    Participant

Hi,

I have seen on the staging website you have deactivated all the plugins mentioned but the issue on the product page gallery still exists? The website has no products with variations they are all single products. The console error show that the website is calling init.prettyPhoto.min.js but it doesn’t exist in the file directory and the $thumbs.slick is not a function is still occurring.

Hello,

Please create variable products so that I could see the problem. I have found no variable products, I have deactivated all but could not check the problem as there is nothing to check.

Best Regards

waq963
    Participant

Hi,

The website doesn’t use variable products at all so creating a variable product won’t solve the issue because they will never be used. I have posted more information to clarify the issue further.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Let me delete some of the plugins, they can influence even being deactivated, make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

waq963
    Participant

Hi,

I have backups for both the main and staging websites.

Hello,

I have removed custom CSS from the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > General, that is what I got
    : https://gyazo.com/a8fe3ab7d8d5738d22c21d603dd79a01

Then I inserted them back and saved and the problem occurred again: https://gyazo.com/3517945cce6592cde60e920d79f33b91

Please check the custom CSS and remove styles related to the image and gallery.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)