Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Blog Post Display above Siderbar

WoodMart Blog Post Display above Siderbar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

charlespak2021
    Participant

When I edit and publish a post, I preview the post with an error. The paragraphs of the post are displayed horizontally without line breaks, which results in the post being displayed on the right sidebar with the wrong typography.

charlespak2021
    Participant

Please visit my bug blog page to be able to fix the problem better!

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

charlespak2021
    Participant

Disabled the plugin as you suggested and the problem persists. Please log in to the dashboard of my site to assist with this.

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the post. You need to control the post-line wording in the edit post page.

Best Regards.

charlespak2021
    Participant

Hello,

Do you mean that editing post content requires manual line breaks in order to avoid the content displayed on the right sidebar? This is a terrible operation.

Are there any recommendations for 3rd party post editor plugins that enable quick posting and editing of articles? The way it’s edited now, it causes the homepage blog/blog archive page to be displayed incorrectly as well, which really bothers me.

Is this manual line break editing required because of the sidebar?

Best Regards.

Hello,

It seems like the issue might be related to how content is pasted into the editor. When you manually type the content, the formatting works fine, but when you copy and paste, it causes the layout problem.

This happens because when you copy from another source, it can bring along hidden formatting that interferes with the display. To ensure clean formatting, try pasting the content into a plain text editor like Notepad first to remove any hidden formatting, and then paste it into the post editor. This should help maintain the correct layout without needing manual adjustments.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)