Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart cart doesn’t always show products and buttons

Woodmart cart doesn’t always show products and buttons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Josh
    Participant

Hello to whom it may concern,

Firstly I want to say thanks as I have used your theme on many shops and it is just amazing!
    I am building a shop for clients to order marketing products. However the shopping cart does the following.

(Please see the photos I have added)

1. I add a product it show the products great.
    2. I then go to another page or product.
    3. I then click on the shopping cart icon and as you can see in the images it doesn’t show the cart products or buttons.
    4. I then go to cart in the link and it shows what is in the cart.

what have I done to check what is going on:

1. I. have turned off all the plugins except WooCommerce and it still does the same. As I have never encountered this problem before I dont know what to do?

Can you please help us with this problem thanks guys.

Regards,
    Josh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Before we dive in, I will need admin access from you. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access?

It will help me dig deeper and find a more personalized solution to your problem.

Kind Regards

Josh
    Participant

HI Luke,

Here is the login and information. Thanks I just turned off all the plugins that are mot related to woodmart.
    I have also updated the theme and core. Nothing has changed yet as the problem still occurs with the shopping cart.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you to check this issue with the default WordPress theme (e.g Storefront)? Just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

Josh
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I tested it on the default storefront wordpress theme however when I added a product it goes straight to the cart page which works well.

To be honest this also works on the woodmart theme the cart page shows all the items however the problem is that I want to see the sidebar cart that slides out it only shows the items sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t.

Josh
    Participant

Lets try that again. Here arre the screenshots of the sidebar cart and the cart page. As you see that works fine.

Cheers,
    Josh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Cart” widget works on the Storefront a little bit differently, I did the video on which you can compare the work of the cart on my demo with yours.

https://monosnap.com/file/iGeT4BhYUtvRA3KFugWTyZfl6zGL58

After refreshing the “Shop” page or just surfing on menu links on your side the “Cart” widget stops working properly on the default theme as well.

https://monosnap.com/file/DMtbE4nvBLt3UsMgxeGZ1CtGn8YyYD

So you need to contact with WooCommerce support for further solutions because it’s their functionality.

Kind Regards

Josh
    Participant

Okay thanks so even with the storefront theme it still wasn’t working properly.
    Thanks Luke for your help and also testing on our side. I will let you know if. we work it our.

Regards,
    josh

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, I will await your response.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)