Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Core – Incorrect URL

WoodMart Core – Incorrect URL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tatu
    Participant

Hi, I’m having problems updating Woodmart Core plugin. It says that the URL is incorrect. I’ve tried to update it straight from the theme and from plugins -> installed plugins -> Woodmart core. I’ve disabled all unrelated plugins that are not necessary for the theme and the same error still persists. Can you help me? I think this is the problem why my Woodmart shopping sidebar doesn’t react to button colour changes and the layout padding is a mess too.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please switch to the parent theme, deactivate all the plugins, and try to update again.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Tatu
    Participant

Hi,

Switched to parent theme, disabled all the third party plugins except those you listed but the problem still exists. Even my Woocommerce sidecart looks still ugly (not like it supposed to)

Hello,

I have updated WoodMart Core. In order to fix the shopping cart widget, disable the template in Elemnetor settings: https://gyazo.com/2f8367816cd425c9cb701db30bb839ba

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)