Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart, Elementor Pro, WPBakery Page builder

Woodmart, Elementor Pro, WPBakery Page builder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gsaraber
    Participant

We are using the Woodmart theme and Elementor Pro. When I turn on the WPBakery plugin the pages I built using Elementor Pro blows up. Does Woodmart require WPBakery to function correctly or can I deactivate WPBakery?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello gsaraber,

Thanks for reaching to us.

If you imported demo content that built with Elementor, then you should disable WPBakery builder. Page builders are heavy plugins, so it would be better to choose one of them, create page/product content using the preferred page builder and disable the other one.

Using 2 builders at the same time (Elementor and WPBakery) may cause conflicts.

Regards,

gsaraber
    Participant

Thanks, I have disabled all of the plugins except for Woodmart theme and Elementor Pro and I am having problems with my filters showing on the product page side bar. I set these up in the widget area and they look fine but the Filter by Price and Filter by attribute do not show up in the side bar.

Also, what is the difference between the site and the store? Some of the filters are showing in the shop but not on the site. Very frustrating. Please help. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We need admin access to check the issue with the filters not showing on the product page sidebar. Could you please provide access so we can investigate further?

Kind Regards

gsaraber
    Participant

Here ya go

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like you are trying to create a custom page with shop filters. WooCommerce and WoodMart filter widgets work on the WooCommerce product archives only (shop page, categories, search etc.). It is not possible to use them on regular pages, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

gsaraber
    Participant

What is the difference between a shop page and a site page.? I want the whole site to be a shopping site.
    I have a template set-up in theme builder for a category page. Is there a way to set up the filters on the template page?

Attachments:

gsaraber
    Participant

I want to set the site pages up to have this filter ability that can be opened and closed above the products. How do I do that?

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)