Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart filter not working with custom taxonomy

Woodmart filter not working with custom taxonomy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

paolo_roman
    Participant

Hi, i have two custom taxonomy in my shop.
    In their archive page, filter widget doesn’t work.

Example: https://www.gustamishop.com/dev/tipologia/vini-fermi/vini-bianchi-fermi/

Why?

Thanks

paolo_roman
    Participant

Very strange because in one custom taxonomy filters work, in second not.

Work: https://www.gustamishop.com/dev/regione/marche/
    Not work: https://www.gustamishop.com/dev/tipologia/vini-fermi/vini-bianchi-fermi/

Why?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

paolo_roman
    Participant

I can’t disable the other plugins. They are required.
    Any other solution?
    Thanks

Hello,

Sorry to say but the thing is to confirm and rule out the issue of having a third party Plugin conflict, the third party Plugins deactivation is required to get the better idea of specifically knowing which specific Plugin is causing the issue on the Site (if any is causing this issue). We aren’t mentioning you to disable them permanently but just to check the issue try deactivating all for a moment to get a better idea regarding this.

Before doing this process, please take complete Backup of your Site to avoid any further hassle or mess up. Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

paolo_roman
    Participant

I did it, the problem is still there.
    It is not normal for it to work with one yes and another no.
    Woodmart core is updated to the latest version.

Hello,

Sorry to say but the one Taxonomy that you are referring too not working: https://www.gustamishop.com/dev/tipologia/vini-fermi/vini-bianchi-fermi/, seems to be coming through a third party plugin because as we tried to deactivate third party Plugins that page was not previewing. So, this seems to be a third party Plugin level issue for which you might want to consult the respective Plugin Support because according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues. You will need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better.

Also, please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to further understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

kellybakri
    Participant

Hello, Everyone,

The typical response I receive is to “deactivate all third-party plugins on my site, leaving only the theme-required ones activated”. This can be a tedious process, especially since many sites have over 30 plugins, and some are essential for functionality and security.

I believe that this is not an effective way to troubleshoot and there must be a better approach. I have worked with other vendors spending weeks on hands-on troubleshooting and support until the problem is resolved. I believe Xtemos should do the same to ensure a better experience for its customers, otherwise, your support leaves a lot to be desired.

I would appreciate it if Xtemos could empower its support function to provide a more hands-on approach to troubleshooting and a more efficient and effective experience for its customers.

Best regards,
    Kelly

paolo_roman
    Participant

Of course it doesn’t work, I can’t deactive a plugin that i need..

Bytheway, i did it, I left active only woocommerce, woodmart core, elementor (free version) and CPU Post Type UI.. it still not working. I ask support to CPU Post Type UI.. I hope they could be able to help me.

Thanks

Hello,

Actually, the Custom Taxonomy on your Site was appearing through a third-party Plugin which isn’t mentioned in the compatible Plugin list confirmed from the Item Page, so we can’t sure about its working and issues that’s why we mentioned your that Plugin which creates the Custom Taxonomy might have something to do with this because by default for WooCommerce level Taxonomies things are working fine on your Site.

So, it’s better if you consult with the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They might help you out better.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)