Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Fonts

Woodmart Fonts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sdgumtree777
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having trouble getting the woodmart fonts to load properly on our website?

We’ve checked that it is in the font library and created a new css. But it still isn’t showing the correct font?

Thanks

Hello,

Please provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific areas with some explanation which font you are trying to use it to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

sdgumtree777
    Participant

added details in private box thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

1) The & symbol is displayed absolutely fine as it should be on your website.

2) And for the underline text you have assigned a font-weight of 600 that is why its displayed like that.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/RBpF9yC

Best Regards.

sdgumtree777
    Participant

private box

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. The font you are using in the staging website is different.

It seems that you used another custom font in the staging website that’s why it’s looking like that.

Best Regards.

sdgumtree777
    Participant

Hi,

I have attached a screenshot of the font settings for both the staging site and the live site. As you can see the fonts are all set the same, yet displaying differently?

Attachments:

sdgumtree777
    Participant

also do you know why the colours of the buttons on the shop pages are still green when I have set all of the colours to the red colour like on the banner on the homepage?

image of product page button attached (should be red)

Attachments:

Hello,

I have visited your website again.

1) For the font not working the same please add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-text-block-wrapper.text-left .woodmart-title-container {
    font-family: cabin;
    }

2) And for the add to cart button you need add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings Custom CSS.

.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt {
    background: red;
    }

Best Regards.

sdgumtree777
    Participant

thanks but that is only a bandaid solution for one particular element. Why are the font settings in the woodmar theme typography not working properly?

It’s affecting a number of buttons and elements across the whole site.

Thanks again

Hello,

The primary font works for the theme elements not with combined elements of WP-Bakery Page builder and Woodmart theme. That’s why I provided you with the CSS code.

If you want to use only typography settings to change the font then you need to use advanced typography settings and choose the class using a custom selector option.

Or

You can read our detailed documentation on advanced typography settings in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

sdgumtree777
    Participant

thanks but I don’t understand why these elements worked fine on the staging site but on the live site are not working.

I will try the advanced typography setttings but what about the colours as the colour settings aren’t functioning properly either.

Hello,

I have tested your website and the color settings are working fine at my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/r7GgzqG
    Result: https://ibb.co/2WY6PtY

And I have set the color of the single add to cart button on the product page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/f1cJcNP

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

sdgumtree777
    Participant

yes but that setting in colours section of woodmart is not working.

Custom css for that button doesn’t change the underlying problem that the colour settings arent working globally.

There is still the wrong colour here, here and here as just examples, attached images.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Custom CSS is not working to change it. It seems that you are not targeting the correct classes.

To change the color of the buttons please add the following Custom CSS Code in
    the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.widget_shopping_cart .buttons .checkout {
    }

.widget_shopping_cart .buttons .checkout:hover {
    }

.cart-actions .button[name="apply_coupon"] {
    }

.cart-actions .button[name="apply_coupon"]:hover {
    }

Note: You can set the colors according to your needs.

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)