Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart header page have bugs in wordpress

Woodmart header page have bugs in wordpress

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shanushanif982
    Participant

When open the header page in wordpress, it’s not showing properly. Can’t able to edit or doing nothing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shanushanif982
    Participant

I tried deactivating and activating plugins. But same issue again

shanushanif982
    Participant

I provided login details

shanushanif982
    Participant

And also how to remove the top banner images on pages like shop and other pages

shanushanif982
    Participant

This is my logo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Unfortunately, I cannot log in to the site.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your valid site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

shanushanif982
    Participant

The problem is still there. When i open wordpress on mobile, it’s fine. But on pc the problem is still there. I provided the login details below. Please check that.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, the header builder is working on your website. Check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/152277b827ad7f31924cf8c8c207be7e
    Please, try to clear your browser cache and check again. Also, try to use a different browser.

As for the top banner image, could you please send us a screenshot of what exactly you would like to disable on the shop page?

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just wondering if the issue has been solved already. Please, let me know if you still have any questions or difficulties with our theme that we can help you with.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)