Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Mega electronic unlogin user forms filled error

Woodmart Mega electronic unlogin user forms filled error

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

filip-9195
    Participant

GM
    My shop has enable possibility of purchase for users who are not logged in, but when non loggin users want to order and fill the Form although is fill correctly they get an error, Name is a Required Field, Billing Phone is a Required Field etc.
    Ive change woodmart theme for Twenty Twenty-Three and forms working correctly

please Help me (:
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

filip-9195
    Participant

For logged users everything work correct (:

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

filip-9195
    Participant

Hello I sent in visible to moderators, I set you english version of wp. Im using also “Flexible Checkout Fields” plugin but they doesn’t make this problem because I tried with disable this plugin

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you and switch to the parent/default theme.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

filip-9195
    Participant

Hi
    Ive tried to Did this, but still on disabled all 3rd party plugins forms has the same error, but If I change a theme to native the form working (with also enabled 3rd party plugins)

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing of this plugin we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

filip-9195
    Participant

I did a backup, I confirmed (: and switched to another theme (data to wp login you have above)

filip-9195
    Participant

On native theme form working on non-loggin users (:

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. It was an issue with your site’s custom layout of the checkout page. I have disabled the checkout form layout and created a new layout. Now It is working fine.

Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

filip-9195
    Participant

Hello really Thank you for your help.
    I know the reason I put 2x contact forms but only 1x was show on screen (it was for responsive)

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)