Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Theme Layout Issue: Unable to Edit or Create New Layouts

Woodmart Theme Layout Issue: Unable to Edit or Create New Layouts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bashar.khalil68
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Xtemos Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request assistance with an issue I am experiencing while using the Woodmart theme. Specifically, I am encountering difficulties with the layout function.

Whenever I attempt to create a new layout from scratch or select an existing layout to modify, I am directed to the editing page as expected. However, the page appears empty and does not display any elements or options for adding new components to the layout. This issue has left me unable to customize the layouts as required.

I kindly request your guidance in resolving this matter. Your expertise and prompt assistance will be greatly appreciated as I am eager to continue working on my project using the Woodmart theme.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Husam Saleh

Hello,

Please make sure the “Layout” has been enabled in the builder you use. If you cannot find this option, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)