Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Theme Settings – going to 403 forbidden page

Woodmart Theme Settings – going to 403 forbidden page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

esigners
    Participant

The theme is working exactly fine on our development server. When we install the theme on production server there is a major issue.
    We go to Woodmart Theme Settings and click on save button after making any change, now the page redirects to “403 Forbidden Page”.
    We have tried with installing the site several times. Folder permission (755) and file permission (644), we have confirmed. Also .htaccess is fine. The screen shots are attached. Please resolve the issue asap. As we need to make the website live.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Setting’s “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

esigners
    Participant

I have consulted to the hosting support to disable mod_security. This is what they have replied. Now let me know what to do. I tried the same theme on two different shared hosting and everywhere it works.

Unfortunately as this is on hosted on shared hosting we are unable to disable mod_sec.

If you are having issues with saving/editing WordPress sites we can assist with whitelisting the rule if you provide the following information:
    IP address this was last attempted from
    Date & time attempt was made
    Domain name

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not required to be disabled completely. As was proposed by your hoster, some requests can be whitelisted. You need to provide them with the requested information so they can whitelist this particular request.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)