Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Theme Update Failed

Woodmart Theme Update Failed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

charleswong342
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

I tried to update the Woodmart theme but it keeps failing. Then both front and back end shows message ‘Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Try again in a minute.’

I had to restore the website.

I have attached a screenshot of the error. Please advise what is the issue with the theme?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

500 Internal Error is a generic error and says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help with this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Best Regards.

charleswong342
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I’ve tried to install WP Debugging plugin but the problem is when the Woodmart theme update fails, the entire backend just shows ‘Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Try again in a minute.’ With this happening, I am unable to view the debugging log at all.

I also tried to update the plugin ‘Slider Revolution’ and it doesn’t update. Just keeps spinning for a long time. I have also attached a screenshot.

I also checked with my webhost (Hostinger) and they tell me that everything checks out well on the hosting side. I have 2 other sites hosted with them and all works well.

They mentioned that there is a possibility the theme files could be an issue. Can you help to check please because I have no other way to resolve this. I have provided my admin login credentials that is only visible to moderators only. Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to say I am unable to login to your site. Kindly, please disable the 2FA Authentication so that we can proceed further with checking the issue on your Site.

Best Regards.

charleswong342
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

My apologies. I had already disabled the 2FA.

You can try again.

Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to say, I am unable to login to your site. Kindly, please disable the 2FA Authentication so that we can proceed further with checking the issue on your Site.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/0YSDK8H

Best Regards.

charleswong342
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have fully disabled the 2FA authentication.

Best regards

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back on your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

charleswong342
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thank you very much for your help. Appreciate it.

I trust future theme updates will no longer pose any issue.

Best regards

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart Theme Update Failed’ is closed to new replies.