Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart update theme with elementor

Woodmart update theme with elementor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Visual3D
    Participant

Hello ! I tried to explain to you my problem of updating the woodmart theme in this topic: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/problem-with-woodmart-update but I have the impression that you have not seen my messages.So I create a subject to have direct feedback :

I’ve a problem with the recent update 6.1 / 6.1.2 / 6.1.3, all XTEMOS elements (Elementor) disappear after updating the theme, see the attached captures. So I am forced to stay in version 6.0.4. I have already deactivated and reactivated my theme license

What should I do to update my theme correctly ? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please, check if you have the latest version of the WoodMart core plugin installed via Appearance -> Install plugins. Also, you need to have Elementor activated in Theme Settings -> Other. If it doesn’t help, please, send us your admin access.

Kind Regards

Visual3D
    Participant

Hello. I just tried updating the theme again, I went to version 6.1.3, I also updated woodmart core to version 1.0.29. But I still have the same problem, the XTEMOS blocks do not load in elementor (elementor is indeed active). What should I do ? I send you the access to my site. thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check.

Visual3D
    Participant

All plugins are disabled except woodmart core and elementor… its the same result, I’ve disabled cache plugin and test with proxy site.

The home page is not displayed correctly while other pages are displayed normally . I share with you the new admin url.

thank you for coming back to me quickly because my site is unusable as it is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, all our elements are available now https://gyazo.com/1b52418c1f980842092f764df3745014

Visual3D
    Participant

Yes, as I told you only the home page does not display and load correctly since the switch to version 6.1. All the other pages (cart, contact page…) XTEMOS load correctly with elementor.

So I can no longer use the layout of my homepage version 6.0.4? I don’t want to completely redo my page which worked until now. Do you want me to revert to version 6.0.4 to show you the blocks used?

PS : I can send you a json configuration export from my home page which worked in version 6.0.4

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have activated the WooCommerce plugin and now it works correctly on the home page too https://gyazo.com/78e89bf4154bf8b813e28ca049c90fb2

Visual3D
    Participant

Thank you, i’m taking a closer look. There may be a conflict with another plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let us know if need further assistance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)