Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart + WCFM

Woodmart + WCFM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Wilker_Marketplace
    Participant

Hi !

I’m using woodmart + wcfm but I encountered some problems

1 – when I use a ”dark theme” or use a normal theme and when checking the options “Dark theme” in ”color and styles”, some pages are wrong; because some fields and background are the same color (preventing a solution through CSS code).

2 – The widget has a lot of error.

How can I solve these problems?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wilker_Marketplace
    Participant

1 – when I use a ”dark theme” or use a normal theme and when checking the options “Dark theme” in ”color and styles”, some pages are wrong; because some fields and background are the same color (preventing a solution through CSS code).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

As for the widgets, it is a WordPress bug, please update WordPress or install free Classic widgets plugin.

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

Wilker_Marketplace
    Participant

”As for the widgets, it is a WordPress bug, please update WordPress or install free Classic widgets plugin.”

My wordpress version is the most up to date and i’m using the ”Classic widgets”

every ticket that I send here you say that the responsibility for the bug belongs to third parties and not the your theme. As shown in the print, I am not able to change the font color in question at all. Please how can we solve this problem?

Hello,

Most issues occurred are caused by the third parties plugins or customization in the child theme. When I get a case I check on a testing site without any plugins and any customization and if I do not see the same on the testing site, it means that the problem occurs inside the site.

The third-parties plugins often have their own styles and they may rewrite the theme styles.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)