Home Forums WoodMart support forum WordPress cannot install woodmar!! Plugin installation failed.

WordPress cannot install woodmar!! Plugin installation failed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cmeng7680
    Participant

Installing plugin from uploaded file: themeforest-BeVKdpuK-woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.
    WordPress cannot install woodmar!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cmeng7680
    Participant

I have re-installed WordPress many times with cloudways host!! And the latest version! Give me a solution now!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. In addition, advise what builder you prefer. We need clear new WordPress installation.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

How can I give you site permission? Is it the password for your WordPress account? Or the password to your mainframe account? What does builder do?

Hello,

Yes, we need access to WordPress, you can insert the access into Private content (admin and FTP access, relevant URL) block. This block is confidential and visible for our team.

Builder a plugin allowing to create a page/post/product template.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

I wonder which zip file should I install?woodmart-core?themeforest-6MRx86uP-woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme-wordpress-theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cmeng7680
    Participant

I just want to know why I can’t install, the zip I installed is wrong?

Hello,

I can hardly detect or predict what step you missed or what you have made wrong. I should supervise the whole process to see that. Please provide the clear WordPress installation I will install and you will just change the settings as per your needs.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)