Home Forums WoodMart support forum WordPress Theme full version

WordPress Theme full version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Robincallen
    Participant

I purchased the theme and have spent literally more than 120 hours trying to set it up only to find that it is installed with basic not full. I click full and it stagnates at 1% and will not move and when refresh I must start over. Why load basic and not the whole thing? I paid for help, now I need to get it. See screen shot. I do not have 30 days to commit to nothing but learning wordpress. WordPress does not make money, but I paid for it already. Everything has a upgrade for more money but nothing works. HELP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure that the theme minimum requirements meet the server requirements.
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/requirements-wordpress-set/

Also, you can read the complete installation guide here and see the video as well:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/

If you are still not able to do that then please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check the settings and import the demo on your site. Also, tell me which demo do you want to set up on the site.

Best Regards.

Robincallen
    Participant

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET RID OF THESE CUSTOM HEADERS BUT THE TRASH DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN DO AND CANNOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME ON THIS WEBSITE – The whole point is to make money not spend time giving it away on products that are far too difficult. Nothing can be changed until this glitch is fixed. I paid for the support but no one is helping. AGAIN: See screenshot. The trash cans do not work and I cannot eliminate the header at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)