Home Forums WoodMart support forum wp-login problem

wp-login problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello, xTemos

At this moment, we can’t access to the wp-login, the site starts loading and displays a console error, like the screenshot in the attachment.

We checked this link: “https://codex.wordpress.org/pt-br:Problemas_no_Login” and search on StackOverflow. Some people said that can be a problem related to plugins or themes. We disabled the plugins, now it works well.

Do you know how can we fix it?

Thanks for help.
    Best Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jean-Michel
    Participant

You need to identify the plugin that is causing this error.

In the folder / wp-content / plugins / rename the plugin folders one after the other with a dot in front of them. Until they found the plugin that caused the error. And then it’s a problem from the plugin manufacturer and not from the theme itself.

Jean-Michel
    Participant

Try to use a different browser. There are such bugs from google chrome extensions.

sergiocosta
    Participant

we already tried to disable one at a time. Same still, we can’t find the problem. We are using the plugins from the woodmart, we can’t enter in Backoffice too. This seems to be another problem.

Can be the performance of the server?

sergiocosta
    Participant

Now, we have the plugins from woodmart enabled, so we can’t access the WordPress back office. If I have the Woodmart theme activated and entire plugins disabled. Now it’s possible to enter.

xTemos, can you see what happening with this?

Thanks for help.

Hello,

This problem is not caused by the theme. Our theme does not influence login functionality of Woocommerce / WordPress. Make the full backup of your site, then export separately content through Tools > Export, export the theme settings in the Theme Settings > Export/Import, and reinstall all. After that when you add a third parties plugin check the site to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I think that is related to plugins for some reason. When I have woodmart theme enabled and their plugins, I can’t access to wp-login. When I switched to Storefront, this problem disappears.

I already tried to do a fresh installation, disabled the plugins one by one to find some plugin that creates this incompatibility. Until now, we can’t solve this problem.

Can you check this situation, please?

Thanks for your help.
    Best regards.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and set the parent theme for the while of checking.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Check the private message.

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

Do you have news about our site? was it possible to find the problem?

Thanks.

Hello,

Please disable WoodMart so that I could enter the site.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

When it was possible to put it online, I send a message. At this moment, we need the website online.

Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

I cannot enter the dashboard, please contact the host support on this issue. They would tell you the reason.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)