Home Forums Basel support forum WPBakery Page Builder Not Working

WPBakery Page Builder Not Working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

naj_p
    Participant

Hello,

Since the update of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin, multiple pages on my site have been displaying the “404 Not Found” error message on my page. I read in your recent conversation that your theme update wouldn’t be released for a few weeks, but not having this plugin functioning on my site is affecting potential business.

Can you please help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you,

Naj

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The WPBakery page builder plugin can’t cause 404 error for some pages since it is not responsible for permalinks configuration. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

naj_p
    Participant

Hi,

There is no 404 error message when I use the default WordPress theme twentysixteen.

Currently, the only pages that work on my site with your theme are the homepage and the shop page. All the other pages, including the checkout page have the 404 error message.

Best

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

naj_p
    Participant

Hi,

Please see message below.

Thanks

antonia@un-ruly.com
    Participant

Hi there, not sure the best way to contact you. I just sent an email requesting the WPBakery archive because I’ve been unable to update my pages or create new ones due to JS conflicts in WPB. This has been going on for a while now. Would love to get the archive.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can post your admin access here, using the Private Content field. We will send you the latest version of the plugin soon.

Regards

naj_p
    Participant

Info provided below.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version firstly. To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades.
    We suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.

Also, please send us a link to the 404 page where we can test it.

naj_p
    Participant

Hello,

Version 3.9.2 is now installed.

On Saturday and Sunday, the 404 error messages were displayed on all pages besides the Home and Shop pages. On Sunday night, the problem randomly resolved itself. I didn’t do anything on my end to resolve the problem, but I would like to have it investigated so that I’m aware of how to prevent it the next time.

Thanks for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know why it was happening for you. Now, it seems to work correctly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)