Home Forums Basel support forum wpbakery support (paid plugin) said the problem is with basel theme

wpbakery support (paid plugin) said the problem is with basel theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rth
    Participant

Hi, we are having issues with creating tab elements in Basel theme with wpbakery. There is a bug somewhere in the theme which means that clicking edit doesn’t work (moving the mouse cursor over edit options makes the buttons disappear).

Have a look at your ‘Fashion Demo’ – it shows a tabbed element consisting of three tabs ‘Man/Woman/Accessories’ – but we absolutely cannot replicate what you have done here. How did you even make that element with wpbakery? It’s not possible for us if the editing is broken.

We have even uninstalled wpbakery and purchased it instead – again it doesn’t work, but this allowed us to get some support from wpbakery who advised that this is an issue with Basel theme and not some sort of limitation with their plugin. We plan to have extensive usage of tabbed elements and between paying you guys for support and wp-bakery for support, we need to get to the bottom of why your ‘Fashion Demo’ cannot be recreated or edited with the tools and how we are going to go about fixing it so we can recreate those elements.

We are proud users of your theme on another site for more than a year, keep up the good work folks.

Look forward to hearing back.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I would like to check how the AJAX Product Tab work https://prnt.sc/rxb1xk

This element consists of a wrapping element and inner tabs which are configured in the same way as Product Grid element https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

Best Regards

rth
    Participant

Hi there, the reason I gave so much detail in the ticket was in order to avoid giving admin access to our sensitive data to a pretty much a stranger.

The issue is reproduceable however. If you fire up your own theme and load your demo as noted above (it’s ‘Fashion Demo’ btw) then you will be able to see the tab element.. Basically I’m just rewriting what I took the time to write above now, aren’t I?..

I can’t for the life of me see why handing over the keys to our castle is necessary in this case considering everything we have already written and pointing to the exact demo you can simply look at and see for yourself. It’s not you, we don’t give admin access to anyone and never would in the future no matter what the scenario.

Hopefully you can go back and have another look at what we’ve written (sorry if that comes across a bit blunt, it’s not intended to be) and we’ll try this again?

Thank you.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit the Product AJAX tabs element in the Front end editor. It is edited in Backend only.

Best Regard s

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)