Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML String translation

WPML String translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

inventumdetector.be
    Participant

Hi !
    I have a multilingual site (FR, BE, NL, EN) and I’m trying to translate the header. I followed your guide with the header IDs and strings translations but it doesn’t work. That Default Header (FR) still appears on other languages.
    I tried to disable all plugins but the issue remains.
    Just to mention : I’m also trying to translate the Join.chat plugin (which is compatble with WPML) trough the strings translation and it’s also the FR version that appears on all language.
    It seems that none of the strings translation are working.
    Any ideas ?
    Many thanks for your help.
    Ali

Hello,

Please check and make sure you have translated header, the theme allows setting different headers for different pages: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-set-different-header-for-specific-page/

If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

inventumdetector.be
    Participant

Dear Elise,
    Thank you for your answer.

Selecting manually the translated header for selected pages works perfeclty. Nevertheless, I can’t do it for all pages as I have many (Pages + Post + Woocommerce products). I need to translate it globally.

Is it doable ?

Have a nice day,

Ali

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)