Home Forums Basel support forum Wrong Logo

Wrong Logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

davidroake
    Participant

Hi.. when I change to header text color to light in ‘Heading – Appearance, it pulls through the Basel & Co logo and not my logo I loaded? Can you please check why?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Be sure that you have uploaded both logo images variants: dark and light for different color schemes in Theme Settings -> Header -> Logo.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

davidroake
    Participant

Hi Thanks.. That worked.
    1 other new issues please:

1. The quantity addition buttin displayed on product items has stopped working. You can type in numbers but you cant use the + or _ sign to add or delete?

Thanks for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it seems to be a small bug in our theme and we will fix it in the next theme update.

davidroake
    Participant

Hi.. Thanks. Its a pretty important problem. Any idea when the next update will happen?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We hope to release it in a few weeks.
    You can fix it yourself in the file js/funcitons.js change the line

if ( step === 'any' || step === '' || step === undefined || parseFloat( step ) === 'NaN' ) step = 1;

to this one

if ( step === 'any' || step === '' || step === undefined || parseFloat( step ) === 'NaN' ) step = '1';

You will need to disable JS minification in Theme Settings -> Performance as well.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)