Home Forums Basel support forum Wrong update?

Wrong update?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

antonskim
    Participant

My website is updated and after the update the name “Basel.Co” is visible in the top bar instead of my own website name. Also, customers cannot click through to checkout and pay. Also a phone number is shown that is not mine an the menu at the bottom of the page is black, this is also not correct.

Can someone help me solve this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We are sorry you have faced this issue. Please restore your site from the backup and insert the site credentials into the Private content below the content block. We will try to update correctly.

Best Regards

antonskim
    Participant

Hi,

I did a back up but it´s from 3 days ago and the problem is still there. I hope you can help me because I can´t use my website as I want at the moment en it´s a problem because of the template. I also get a lot of spam because of the question ask on the front page.I can´t remove this… I don´t understand a lot of these things, hopefully you can help me!

Greetings

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

antonskim
    Participant

Hello,

My IP address

Best Regards

antonskim
    Participant

Hi,

I think you can go into the website/dashboard whitin 5 minutes.

Hello,

You have two child theme, two-parent theme. I have deleted them. Now I check and I see your logo on the site: https://gyazo.com/b873ebfbc38818161353aa58b290cb83

Your theme now has been updated.

Please advise what help you need, if any.

Best Regards

antonskim
    Participant

I still see the phone number that is not mine at the top of the screen and a question is asked on several pages. I get a lot of spam because of this. Can you also adjust this?

Hello,

You need to install an antispam plugin, no WordPress theme can prevent spam.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)