Home Forums WoodMart support forum ‘Your order’ element is broken

‘Your order’ element is broken

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webauthentic
    Participant

Hey

I noticed that the shipping options in the ‘Your order’ element do not fit into the screen after adding a shipping widget called ‘Multi parcels’ (a screenshot is attached). Moreover, when viewed through mobile devices, everything inside the element does not fit on the screen, which is a huge problem for us. I contacted ‘Multi parcels,’ and they informed me that the problem is on your end since the element is incompatible with different displays. Please look at this issue and let me know how it can be resolved.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

webauthentic
    Participant

Hey there,

sorry for the late reply. Not sure what happened, but that’s the second time I reply to the topic and my response disappears.

I switched templates (checked the site on Storefront template) and although the view wasn’t perfect, at least the widget and its content was not cut as it is with the Woodmart template.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On my side, I see that the page is lost: https://take.ms/SBTto

Please enable the Checkout and I will investigate it.

Kind Regards

webauthentic
    Participant

Hey Luke,

Everything should be all right now. By the way, if you add rackets or bags to a cart, the parcel machine option will not display, so I suggest choosing anything from the clothing category:)

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Your order” is designed for not long titles (because by default we do not have “select” fields), in your case, they are long from the plugin therefore a scroll appears. If it does not fit you, you can use the below code in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-shipping-totals.shipping {
    	flex-direction: column;
    	align-items: flex-start;
    }

.woocommerce-shipping-totals.shipping td {
    	width: 100%;
    }

.woocommerce-shipping-totals .select2 {
    	overflow: hidden;
    }

Kind Regards

webauthentic
    Participant

Hey Luke,

The code you provided works flawlessly, thank you very much for your effort and help šŸ™‚

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome!

Glad that it helped you!

In case you need any additional help, Iā€™d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘‘Your order’ element is broken’ is closed to new replies.