Home Forums Space themes support forum Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue – Error message: Uncaught Error: Cal

Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue – Error message: Uncaught Error: Cal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

spletster
    Participant

Hi

I am experiencing the same problem as the user here:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/site-is-experiencing-a-technical-issue-woodmart-issue-or-others-or-more/

I have a few Woodmart TF purchases / licenses, but the same error is occurring with Vega / Hitek installation.

Regards,
    Tomaz

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there.

Thank you in advance

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Artem Temos.

spletster
    Participant

You can dislable all plugins on provided shop, just reactivate them later or let me know and I will.
    The same problem occurr on Woodmart instalations.
    Also, after refreshing site after error note, new customer was created – with email addres recoginzed here:
    XTS\Modules\WC_Social_Authentication->register_or_login(‘info@xxxxxxxx…’)
    – same pattern on all sites with this error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t reproduce this error on your website now. But anyway, please, update the theme to the latest version. Also, don’t forget to update all required plugins too. Then test how it works.

Kind Regards

spletster
    Participant

Hi,

For now on every page this happed only once – starting yesterday.
    And yes, I’m just updating all xtemos sites to the latest version 1.5.1 and woodmart instalaltions to core 1.0.37.
    I hope this solves it.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

WoodMart core plugin should be 1.0.39. Make sure that everything is of the latest versions.

Kind Regards

spletster
    Participant

Thanks.

Did not know, but now already updating.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let me know if it helps.

Kind Regards

spletster
    Participant

Hi.

For now everything looks perfect.

Thanks for your assistance.

Ragards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue – Error message: Uncaught Error: Cal’ is closed to new replies.