Home Forums WoodMart support forum Как создавать слайды на Элементор?

Как создавать слайды на Элементор?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

natadoshojan
    Participant

I am trying to create sliders, read the manual in the documentation several times, but nothing comes out. The tutorial explains how to create a slider on WP Bakery, but creating on Elementor is very different. It also differs from working with regular Elementor sliders and any plugins, I cannot create a slider in the Woodmart editor. I managed to create one slider with one image through the ‘image’ Elementor widget, but at the same time it is centered with padding, and does not fill the entire slide, how to add text inside the slide – I still did not understand.

Judging by the guide in the documentation, it looks much simpler and clearer with WP Bakery, and it’s not very easy to apply it to the Elementor. Of course, I would have figured it out by typing, but it will take a lot of time, I would like to quickly master the work with the theme and set up the site.

Is there a normal guide or tutorial video for working with theme sliders with Elementor?

Thank you in advance

natadoshojan
    Participant

For example, the slides you create are published as separate pages. Is that how it should be? Means, I will need to close each of the new slides separately from indexing by search engines, for each separate page-slide?

natadoshojan
    Participant

That is, to clarify, I understood the general procedure for creating a slider. But I can’t figure out how to edit slides correctly in Elementor. I would like to know more about this, since tutorial documentation is written for WP Bakery.

Hello,

You need to follow all the steps as written for WP bakery page builder, you just press “Edit” or “Edit with Elementor” and then create the template or edit like any other page.

We will add this information to the documentation in the nearest days to clarify.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

yes, thanks, I got it. But after opening the editor page, Elementor becomes more difficult, because I do not understand which widgets will be used correctly and how they should be used correctly. I figured out how to add an image, but how to style it with text and buttons, for example, I don’t understand…

We will add this information to the documentation in the nearest days to clarify

Yes, that will be good. I hope you can do this as I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. Again, WP Bakery’s slide design looks simpler and more intuitive than Elementor.

Then I will wait for the update of the documentation, I would very much like the work with slides through Elementor to be shown in detail

Hello,

Elementor has its own comprehensive documentation on how to use the widgets in the template creating. The WoodMart widgets are developed as per the Elementor format as any other widgets with their own options. We will add a couple of screens and descriptions of how to edit the slider in the Elementor, however, we can hardly describe the options of each widget in the documentation.

All the options in the widgets have the level defining what this option does.

Please check this article, it shows the WoodMart widget in Elementor: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

I read this article. Yes, i don’t need an explanation about all Elementor widgets.

I only need an algorithm for creating slides using Elementor. Only a basic guide to creating slides for Elementor.

Therefore, I look forward to adding information about editing slides to Elementor.

Hello,

The manual contains:

How to create a slider – no matter what builder you use the algorithm is the same.
    Slider settings – no matter what builder you use the algorithm is the same.

How to add slides to the slider
    – add a section instead of the row: https://prnt.sc/1ygh3ek add the widgets you want to show.
    – you need to edit the slider in the WordPress mode, not in the Elementor and add featured image as you do with the posts, pages: https://prnt.sc/1ygh7qh
    – these options https://prnt.sc/1yghclc are also in WordPress mode.

https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-slider/add-elements-slides/ – you need to add a section, and then insert the Slider widget and choose the slider you have created.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

But I cannot edit the image in WordPress mode, I have the ability to work with the content of the slide only through the Elementor

I can edit general slide settings, order, etc. in WordPress mode, but not constructing content

I thought that all the work with content was done on the Elementor page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

natadoshojan
    Participant

And the only way I can work with slider content through Elementor is to add widgets on the Elementor page. I thought this should be the case with Elementor.

And so you have to add images using the standard Elementor ‘image’ widget

But how can I work with content further – I do not understand. I cannot add text or a button through the standard ‘Pictures’ widget. I cannot find a more suitable slider. Therefore, I still don’t understand how to properly create slides on Elementor

Attachments:

natadoshojan
    Participant

And yes, if I edit through the WordPress editor, then I have no interface for editing content at all. The only way I can load some content is through the Elementor widgets in the Elementor editor, but there I can’t make the right slide

Attachments:

natadoshojan
    Participant

So far tried all the suitable widgets (Woodmart and Elementor) to create a slide in the Elementor editor, but none of them allow a normal slide

Alas, I still can’t make a slider

Attachments:

Hello,

If you want to set the background image, you set it in the slide set in default, as a featured image in the product, post, etc.

Then each slide content is created by means of the Elementor widgets.

1. Set the background image in the slider settings.

2. Switch to the Elementor editor, add buttons texts, and other content as per your needs.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

I’ve tried this. Here are screenshots. The image does not appear, I can only add it using the Elementor image widget. But I cannot add any content to the image itself in the editor.

I still can’t use sliders

Attachments:

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

So, wait, I think I figured it out.

In the Elementor editor, the image is not displayed, it is simply not visible, but it is added through the post image. Plus, in Russian translation, this is not a ‘selected image’, but an ‘image to record’. I expected that the background image would be added to the Elementor editor when editing, so I thought it didn’t work, and I also didn’t quite understand the algorithm correctly due to the language difference.

Yes, now I think I figured it out, I’m sorry)

natadoshojan
    Participant

Just one question: if I understood correctly, there is no Background Overlay setting in the Woodmart slider, as in the basic Elementor slider widget?

I tried to find this setting, but if I understood correctly, it doesn’t. There is a background for the entire slider, but no background overlay on the image. It’s a shame it would be a useful function in my case.

But, perhaps, I am mistaken, and somewhere it is still there?

I apologize for my importunity 🙂

Attachments:

Hello,

As soon as you edit the slide, you will find the following options to set the image on background: https://gyazo.com/5198203894212ea002ff5d55c9ba1afb you can set the image: https://gyazo.com/606941cb145e7c290cb9e5cdbc607c42

When you image background and other settings of the slide have been configured you switch to the Elementor: https://gyazo.com/e281fb28b87b0f5a1b252f2d96883dc4

Now you can add any buttons, texts, and other elements you want to show on your slider: https://gyazo.com/0c4962d61742d944e933311131a1b369

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yes, thanks, I already understood that. As I wrote, I already figured out this, the problem was simply that the image was not immediately displayed in the Elementor editor

Now I asked only for a specific image setting, but I already realized that it is definitely not, unfortunately, in the Woodmart slider editor

Hello,

The images you set in the slide do not relate or connect to Elementor.

You can separately set the image as a background to the section or column, or use image widgets.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yes, I already figured that out, thanks. Again, I checked if there was a background overlap setting in the Woodmart slider editor, but I already realized that there was

The topic can be closed

Best Regards

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Как создавать слайды на Элементор?’ is closed to new replies.