Home Forums WoodMart support forum 10 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS – WOODMART

10 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS – WOODMART

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

(1) Newsletter Popup Button:
    – How i can add a newsletter popup button in the header, that will show a specific HTML Block as a popup when someone is clicking the button?

(2) Currency Switcher in Header:
    – How i can add a currency switcher in my custom woodmart header? In your demos i noticed that you are offering a currency exchange in the header, but in the header builder i don’t see any option to add currency exchange.

(3) Search Bar Categories:
    – In my search bar is showing only 1 category but in my main menu i have available 10 categories how i can make those 10 categories visible in the search bar?

(4) Login/Register & Cart Sidebar – Black Opacity Background not showing:
    – When am clicking in Login/Register or Cart the sidebar should show a black opacity in the background to make the sidebars more visual appealing, but in my website is not showing that black backround when the sidebars are opening. How i can make this black effect in the background visible when the sidebars are opened? 

(5) Login/Register Sidebar – How to add more spacing in left & right.
    – The login/register sidebar when is opened up is very close to right and left, so i want to add a small spacing in left and right to make the sidebar more visual appealing how i can do that?

(6) Border Radius in Dropdowns – Cart, Login/Register & Search Bar:
    – How i can add border radius in cart, login/register & search bar dropdown?

(7) Quick View – X Button is working wrong:
    – When am opening the Quick View and trying to click the X button when am hovering the mouse over the X button is moving to the left and right by it self and making it hard to click the X button so i thing have some issue.

(8) Mobile Hamburger Menu – Not Working
    – When am clicking the mobile hamburger menu is not opening the side bar.

(9) Mobile Header:
    – I Want to bring the search bar that is located in the 3rd level of the header closer to the 2nd level of the header to make it more visual appealing, how i can bring the 3rd level header search bar higher/closer to the 2nd level that is located the logo/account/cart to decrease the distance in between them?

(10) Mobile Version Product Hover:
    – Product hover in mobile version is not working, i turned it on in woodmart settings but the hover effect in mobile versions is not working.

Website URL: http://www.tiploo.com

Hello,

1) You need to add class woodmart-open-newsletter to the link or to the menu item as shown here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/ and pop-up built in the theme will appear: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/promotional-pop-ups/

2) You need a WPML plugin to make the website Multilingual which is 100% compatible with our theme.

3 & 4) Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

5) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.login-form-side .woocommerce-form-login {
        padding: 20px 25px 10px 25px;
    }

6) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-dropdown-search-cat.wd-design-default {
        border-radius: 10px;
    }

.whb-col-right .wd-dropdown-my-account {
    }

7) This issue doesn’t exist on your website.

8) It seems to be a third-party plugins conflict Please deactivate all the third-party plugins then check back.

9) Please elaborate on the issue with the help of some relevant screenshots.

10) The hover doesn’t work for mobile devices by default.

Note: Please create new topics for each issue in the support system to avoid any confusion.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(1) I Followed all your steps very carefully and NEWSLETTER POPUP is not working.

(2) DONE!

(3 & 4) Bellow you can find my login credentials

(5 & 6) I added the custom css that you menton under Theme Settings -> Global CSS but nothing changed, i cleared also the catche and test new browser but not changes shown.

(7) DONE!

(8) I Disabled all the plugins but can’t find what is causing the hamburger menu not working. When am clicking it is like am clicking (#) link, please check it since i think my menu is not linking correctly to the hamburger menu

(9) Let’s leave it last

(10) I want when the visitor hover the products in mobile devices to make the hover effect like the desktop, you already have it in your woodmart mobile demos, please login in my website and implement it

(11) NEW QUESTION: How i can disable woodmart automatic updates?

Please check the PRIVATE CONTENT to find my login credentials! 🙂

Hello,

1) You need to enable the Promo Popup from Theme Settings >> General >> Promo Popup.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/91edbd95fa4ccd737f0a633178130b66

Then check back.

3) All the categories are empty, that’s why they are not appearing in the dropdown. Please make sure each category has products.

4) Please deactivate all the third-party plugins then check back.

5 & 6) The CSS is working fine. Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots what you require to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

8) The issue on your website is caused by the Elementor Header and footer plugin. Please deactivate the plugin then check back.

10) I have changed the product style. Please check back and see if this is what you’re required??

11) Please deactivate the Theme License to avoid automatic Updates.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(1) I did everything that you said but is not working, can you please login and do it for me since i did everything followed all your steps carefully but am still unable to make this popup appear when someone click my newsletter button.

(3) DONE!

(4) I Deactivated all third-party plugins but nothing fixed that issue please login and check it.

(5-6) The css that is not making difference is border radius in the cart dropdown, when am hovering over the cart, the cart dropdown is rectangle but I want to have some radius in the corners, the same applies in the search bar dropdown is not radius in the cornets. I upload images bellow for you to better understand.

(8) Done!

(10) Done!

(11) This will not cause issues to the website?

(12) NEW QUESTION: The hamburger dropdown menu is working, but is showing 2 tabs, (1 Categories & 1 Menu) those 2 tabs have the same exact categories how i can add my product categories under the categories tab & my website pages contact/about/FAQ & etc under the Menu tab?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DJLS1997
    Participant

(13) NEW QUESTION:

How i can add a Buy Now button in the Product Pages? I have only Add to cart button in my product pages.

(14) NEW QUESTION:

Am trying to add in the header a currency switcher from a third-party plugin using the (TEXT/HTML) widget and the way am adding it is using source code but is not looking good.

In order to make it look good and responsive, i want to add padding in top/bottom/right/left in order to put it exactly where i want. How i can do that?

I upload bellow an image to better understand my inquiry.

(15) NEW QUESTION:

I set my account to open as a side bar in mobile devices, but when a user is LOGGED IN and click in the my account button in mobile devices is showing a drop-down menu instead of sidebar, which is not responsive and is not good looking the half dropdown is cropped & not visible.

I upload the image below to better understand.

I want in mobile devices to open only a sidebar or at least to be responsive when the dropdown is opening which now is not. In the settings i enable the mobile sidebar, but when the users are logged and click on the my account is opening a dropdown.

Attachments:

Hello,

1) It is working fine on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/4c9d5d3c9579876209c25f21d575f247

5 & 6) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-col-right .wd-dropdown-cart {
    }

.wd-dropdown-results.wd-scroll.wd-dropdown.wd-opened {
    }

11) It will not cause any issues but the theme will not get updates.

12) You can add the categories to the categories menu from Appearance >> Menus.

And to add items to the mobile menu you need to edit the menu that I set as the mobile side menu from Appearance >> Menus.

13) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for it.

You need to find a plugin for that.

14) Please provide some relevant issues of your requirements to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

15) Sorry but this is how it works by default and theme is not an option in theme settings to change the behavior as you required.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(1) DONE!

(5-6) Worked thanks for the CSS!

There is a way to have the border-radius in the search bar only in the bottom left and bottom right?

(11) Done!

(12) Done!

(13) Done!

(14) You can visit my website tiploo.com in your mobile or desktop device and you will notice that in the header the currency switcher that i add is not showing in the correct position is not in the same line with other header widgets is a bit higher.

So what i want is to go in Header Builder – Click on the Text/HTML widget that i add the curency switcher shortcode and add some padding in the top and left right in order to put the currency switcher exactly where i want and make it responsive in mobile and desktop devices.

(15) So whenever a user is logged in have to show always a dropdown when someone click in my account? There is not a way to show sidebar?

Attachments:

DJLS1997
    Participant

(16) NEW QUESTION:

How i can make the pages header image larger in height for mobile devices? I Upload image bellow as reference.

Attachments:

DJLS1997
    Participant

(17) NEW QUESTION:

I want to use Woodmart for one new web redesign client i have but am bit afraid that by installing woodmart in his existing website will have a conflict with his Product Swatches tool. If will cause any conflict ill not be be able to work in his website.

So what i want to ask is the following:
    If ill purchase woodmart theme and install it in my client website and notice that there is a conflict can you terminate/remove the license from him and refund my money back?

Thanks for being patience with me, GOLDEN SUPPORT so far.

Hello,

We are Glad that Most of your issues have been resolved.

5&6) Please replace the previous Custom CSS with the following then check back.

.wd-dropdown-results.wd-scroll.wd-dropdown.wd-opened {
        border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
        border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
    }

14) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.selectron23-container {
        margin-top: 7px;
    }

15) Sorry but this is how it works by default. And there is no option in Theme Settings to change it.

16) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.page-title {
        padding: 40px 0;
    }

17) Yes, sure, you can request the refund here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

You’re awesome, best support i ever received so far!

(18) NEW QUESTION:

All those changes i did in the theme CSS and etc after a new woodmart update they will stay as the are or they will get removed my changes? Can any update remove my changes, or destroy the website?

(19) NEW QUESTION:

Usually i update my wordpress plugins once a month do you suggest keeping woodmart updates automatic or is better to do them manually?

Also what is better, update first your theme or first my wordpress plugins?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

18) No, the CSS changes will not be lost after the theme update.

19) You should activate the theme and use the automatic updates instead of updating manually.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(20) NEW QUESTION:

How i can add this border-radius also in categories/subcategories header dropdown menu?

(21) NEW QUESTION:

If ill remove the woodmart licence from the theme to avoid getting the theme updated automatically, ill receive a notice that new update is available? Is any way that ill get informed that there is an available update to update it manually?

Hello,

20) Please try adding the following Custom CSS for that.

.whb-header-bottom .wd-dropdown {
    }

21) If you activate the theme only then the update notification will appear.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(20) I’ve added the css you mention under Global CSS but i can’t see any radius, please check it.

(21) How i can avoid getting automatic updates but to stay informed that new update is available so i can update it manually?

Hello,

20) Your issue is fixed. The CSS is working fine.

21) The Theme will not get automatically updated. It will only show the notification.

Then it will be updated when you click update.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(20) Am still unable to see any dropdown for the header dropdown categories, please ellaborate on that, i checked it from 3 different devices with new browsers.

DJLS1997
    Participant

(22) NEW QUESTION:

When am visiting a category as an example (ELECTRONICS) and then i filter the price sometimes is loading forever and not showing the filter price change!

I have 100MBPS internet so the wifi is not an issue here, it seems that there is an issue with the filtering of prices. I upload below a screenshot as a reference.

(23) NEW QUESTION:

The preloader that is shown when i click filter prices is purple that is not good appealing with the tiploo.com since is blue/black their main colours how i can change the colour of the preloader that is shown when i click filter by price and is filtering the prices?

Attachments:

Hello,

20) I am afraid that both of us are doing the same thing. Please provide a relevant screenshot of the area you want to add a border radius.

22&23) Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(20) I Upload a screenshot bellow with the header without the border radius in dropdown menu. This occurs in my new woodmart website http://www.muaprostore.com which is the new website am using the 2nd licence of woodmart that i purchase before few days.

(22 & 23) Check bellow in private content the credentials of http://www.muaprostore.com

(24) NEW QUESTION: I Followed all the steps to make the woodmart theme in Greek for muaprostore.com very carefully but when i uploaded the files in my file manager, under wp-content/languages/themes nothing change in my website can you please check it, since my client is from greece so he wants the theme to be in greek.

NEW PURCHASE CODE: ef274455-f103-4ee1-b66a-d47fc717d12c
    PURCHASE DATE: 2021-11-11 12:57:19 UTC

Attachments:

Hello,

20) Please replace the previous Custom CSS with the following then check back.

.whb-header .wd-dropdown {
    }

22& 23) Sorry but Most of the third party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

24) Please delete the translation and then try to add as mentioned in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/translation/

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

(20) DONE FIX!

(22&23) DONE FIX!

Most Welcome 🙂

I have moved your 24th question to the new topic with other open questions. And marking this Topic as Resolved.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘10 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS – WOODMART’ is closed to new replies.