Home Forums WoodMart support forum 2 grey lines when there is no extended description

2 grey lines when there is no extended description

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

svetlana
    Participant

Can you please help us. When product has no secondary description – there are just 2 grey lines with empty space between them:
    https://mikokava.programming.lt/lt/kava/kavos-pupeles/miko-puro-grand-milano-kavos-rinkinys-6kg/
    Please note that you have to sign in with given credentials in order to see what we have in mind.

Can you please let us know what could we do in case product has no this secondary description. Everything is fine when both spaces are filled in, however there are just 2 lines with empty space if secondary description is not entered.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We can remove these lines with custom CSS, in this case, this line would disappear on all the products, Please let us know if you still want that and if you need our help with CSS.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

svetlana
    Participant

Dear Elise,

Thank you very much for your help. Can I ask you then to add a custom css or to send me a code that i would enter myslef into css box.

Please do not remove both lines, but only the bottom line. I am enclosing a screenshot of which line to remove.

Login details are enclosed at a private content box. Please note that you have to log in in order to see a page and contents.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

svetlana
    Participant

Dear Elise,

i am sorry, can you please add this css and then comment it (//) i mean to make it not shown so it would be possible to remove comments later?

Thank you very much for your help.

BRGDS

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .product-tabs-wrapper {
    	border-bottom:none;
    }

If you want hide this code and apply when you wish you will need wrap the code in /*code*/ or just keep it and insert when you wish.
    Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)