Home Forums WoodMart support forum 400 Bad Request when saving on the theme settings page

400 Bad Request when saving on the theme settings page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

raz.sofer
    Participant

Hi, we started getting 400 Bad Request once we try to save a change in the panel.
    It was started around 3 days ago, but there was no change in the website nor plugins not updated.
    I have tried to disable all plugins except necessary and couldn’t get it to work.
    I have tied to disable cloudflare and route traffic trough the server and it did not work :/
    Tried clearing cache, etc.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Settings “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help.

Kind Regards

raz.sofer
    Participant

Hi, it solved it, but we are not feeling too comfortable to leave it off. Is there any other way to fix it?
    I also don’t understand why would it pop up after 1 year of using Modsecurity, it would be present from the beginning?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, most likely your server made some updates to the mod_security list so the issue showed after 1 year.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Kind Regards

raz.sofer
    Participant

Fixed, thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in the future. It would encourage our work a lot.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘400 Bad Request when saving on the theme settings page’ is closed to new replies.