Home Forums WoodMart support forum A few questions about the 2.0 update

A few questions about the 2.0 update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Hi there! 🙂 I’m trying to get used with the new header builder (great job :D). Could you please tell me how can I change from line icons to the other icons? can’t remember their name (header icons). Also, when I’m adding something to the cart, it does open the dropdown widget but it also opens the sidebar… how can I disable the sidebar? Sorry if these questions are dumb, I tried to figure it out on my own, but with no succes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have removed Font awesome icons type from the header builder since they are a bit old now. We will consider adding more options for icons in the header in our future updates.

As for the cart, you need to have the same type for cart widget on both desktop and mobile devices. You can’t have drop-down on desktop and sidebar on mobile devices.

Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

I knew the answer was this simple, lol. Thanks and sorry, I have not finished my coffee yet.
    I don’t know if you remember, but you helped me modify the search bar a few days ago… Can you tell me how can I achieve the same results now? I need to change the search bar to dark color scheme. Try to use it, you will understand what I’m saying.
    Also, do I need to delete all the css snippets related to the header? does the builder overwrite them? if so there is no need for them to be there anymore, right?
    Thanks again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to remove this code http://prntscr.com/ikvbqk and place this one

.whb-column .woodmart-search-form input[type=text] {
       background-color: #fcfcfc;
       border-radius: 4px;
            color:#777!important;
    }

body .searchform .searchsubmit {
        color:#777!important;
        width:35px;
    }

body .searchform .searchsubmit:after {
       font-size: 16px;
       line-height: 16px;
       margin-top: -8px;
       margin-left: -8px;
    }

body .searchform .searchsubmit:before {
            border: 1px solid #bbb!important;
       border-left-color: #000!important;
       width: 15px;
       height: 15px;
       margin-top: -7px;
       margin-left: -7px;
    }

.whb-column .woodmart-search-form ::-webkit-input-placeholder {color:rgba(0,0,0,0.6)!important}
    .whb-column .woodmart-search-form ::-moz-placeholder          {color:rgba(0,0,0,0.6)!important}/* Firefox 19+ */
    .whb-column .woodmart-search-form :-moz-placeholder           {color:rgba(0,0,0,0.6)!important}/* Firefox 18- */
    .whb-column .woodmart-search-form :-ms-input-placeholder      {color:rgba(0,0,0,0.6)!important}

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Thank you, it worked! 😀 I would like to add this little “triangle pointer” to the search bar, could you please point me in the right direction?
    I’ve attached an image for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have an instruction for this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)