Home Forums WoodMart support forum About page path display

About page path display

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

teanooks01
    Participant

When I was testing the order, I found that both the computer and the mobile phone would display the page path (as shown in the picture). I don’t want these paths to be seen by my customers. How can I hide these paths?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can disable the page title for these pages in the page setting. Navigate to Pages > Edit Cart Page In the bottom of the page settings disable the page title.

OR add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wd-checkout-steps {
    	display:none;
    }

Best Regards.

teanooks01
    Participant

How to turn off the display of the “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” option in the product details page

teanooks01
    Participant

In addition, I still have a question, that is, how can I delete the features that I don’t want to display on my account page, such as the download option?

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

li.additional_information_tab {
      display: none;
    }

02. Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced and remove the entry for Downloads in the Account endpoints section, just leave it blank.
    Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/996Aq5y

Best Regards.

teanooks01
    Participant

How do I delete the information in the red box, unfortunately I searched for a long time and couldn’t find where to edit it.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can change it easily from WordPress Settings >> General >> Change the site title or tagline: https://ibb.co/98fFqQz

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)