Home Forums WoodMart support forum About the home page classification problem

About the home page classification problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

yatdimit
    Participant

The classification of the home page is static and the html bolcks in the categories are also static. I want to change the classification of the home page into product classification, and the parent categories of products in woocommece are dynamically updated (red box), and the sub-categories (blue box) are automatically updated with the increase. How to make such dynamic classification?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Appearance > Menu > Check the categories menu > Manage and customize the categories menu items and that will affect your frontend browser categories element.

And in the red box there are HTML Blocks for every category. Expand the every category menu and check which HTML Blocks you are using. Then Go to HTML Blocks edit and customize it in the page builder.

Best Regards.

yatdimit
    Participant

But the html block elements are static, how to make the html block elements dynamically increase with the woocommerce product subcategory?

Hello,

Try to create a HTML Blocks using Product Categories widget and choose the data source WooCommerce query.
    https://ibb.co/5TCcd0t

Best Regards.

yatdimit
    Participant

The subcategories within this category, however, do not appear when selected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yatdimit
    Participant

The desired outcome is to have the child categories displayed upon selection of the parent category.

Hello,

Sorry there are no more options to customize it. But alternatively, I think the easiest way would be to instead use the ids attribute and list out the ids of the categories that you want to display. For example:[product_categories ids="16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21"]by using a shortcode widget.

Best Regards.

yatdimit
    Participant

I think we can make relevant features so that others can use them, and also improve the quality of the topic.

Hello,

You need to create an HTML block:
    Then using Extra menu list – Create a menu list for your mega menu dropdown:
    https://ibb.co/wCgQgXX

And finally, configure the mega menu:

Hope this helps!

Best Regards.

yatdimit
    Participant

This doesn’t help me because these are static menus, and at the moment, I haven’t found a solution for a long time.

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)