Home Forums WoodMart support forum Account hover dropdown – not user friendly with credentials saved in browser

Account hover dropdown – not user friendly with credentials saved in browser

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

When credentials are saved in the browser, the hover dropdown isn’t user friendly. If you try to select one of the saved credentials, it immediately closes and you have to hover again to see the values filled in.

Can you do something for this?
    Thanks

Hello,

Kindly deactivate all of your third party plugins and switch to parent version of theme and clear your site, browser cache then check back.

I have test the same thing at my test site. And the login drop down working just fine. But on your site before I choose the save details the dropdown disappears.

Video for clarification from my test site: https://jmp.sh/dh3dbce

Best Regards.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The issue that I’m talking about IS occuring on your own video. You clearly see that the dropdown is closing once you hit on the saved credentials, and you need to hover again to actually hit on the button “connect”

This is not normal and must be fixed. The dropdown should remain active after selecting the saved credentials in the dropdown

Hello,

Yes, you are right but actually it is designed in this way that the drop down goes hidden after selecting the credentials and we again have to open the drop down to login to site.

It requires customizations to remain it active even after selecting credentials and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Not really, I don’t consider it a “customization”

I consider this to be a bug which should be fixed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a problem with the Chrome browser that can’t be fixed, unfortunately. That is why we introduced the sidebar style for the account dropdown.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)