Home Forums WoodMart support forum ACF Woocommerce Hook in Product Categorie Page does not work

ACF Woocommerce Hook in Product Categorie Page does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SchmitzDigital
    Participant

Hi there,

i am facing a problem with a Custom Text Field (ACF) which should appear below the Shop Product Loop. I am using it to have an additional short category description below the product loop.
    I used Advanced Custom Fields in numerous Templates and until now it worked without a hassle. Are the Woocommerce Hooks different with the Woodmart Template?

Here is the Snippet i used to place “The Field”.

add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_main_content’, ‘productcat’, 50 );

function productcat() { ?>

<?php if(get_field(‘katdesc’)) { ?>
    <div class=”cg-katdesc”><?php the_field(‘katdesc’); ?></div>
    <?php }
    }

Can you help me out?
    I also tried it with woocommerce_after_shop_loop but this didn´t work as well. The fields name is correct.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

SchmitzDigital
    Participant

Hi,
    yes. It works without a problem with all my other Templates. (Shoptimizer, Storefront etc.)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, enable storefront with this code and send us your admin access so we can check. Also, keep the same code in the WoodMart child theme so we could switch between themes and test.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)