Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add fields to the registration page

Add fields to the registration page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

manmatos
    Participant

I chose woodmart because it seemed to me a very complete theme and yes it is, but I must adminitri that I am a little disappointed with this unforeseen and other details that do not happen to me with other wordpress themes.

I want to know how I can add fields in the rigistro page, or if there is a way to do it, please show it to me.

Currently the default registration is very very basic, it only asks for the email and that is wrong, we should be able to add more fields and / or at least have two or three options for that form available to make it more versatile since at least in my case I need to get more data from my users in the registration for security reasons.

I trust you can give me an answer that can give me a solution to this one way or another.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you for your choice.

Login and Register page is the Woocommerce functionality. You will find the option to configure the Register page in Woocommerce > Settings > Accountt and privacy.

You need to disable: When creating an account, automatically generate an account username for the customer based on their name, surname or email and When creating an account, automatically generate an account password

The default Woocommerce fields would appear.

If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)