Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add shadow and change colours to categories links below page title

Add shadow and change colours to categories links below page title

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Brian0413
    Participant

Hi,

Please provide me the custom CSS code to add shadow to the sub-categories / related categories links right below the page title (see attached photo), and also change the text color.

For clarification, please note the below custom CSS code used to add shadow onto the page title. I want similar code for the sub-categories / related categories links, but also with text color change.

html .page-title > .container > .title {
    text-shadow: 0 0 3px #101010, 0 0 3px #808080;
    }

Thank you and look forward to receive your reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

Brian0413
    Participant

Hi,

Please find enclosed the WP admin login details, thank you.

Best regards.

Hi,

So, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-"]>li:is(.current-menu-item,.wd-active,.active)>a {
        color: rgb(208 22 22 / 70%) !important;
    	text-shadow: 2px 2px #ff0000 !important;
    }

Change the code as per your need.

Best Regards.

Brian0413
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. The below custom CSS code works well only on the selected sub-categories / related categories, but not other sub-categories / related categories next to the selected (see attached photo for clarification)

.wd-nav[class*=”wd-style-“]>li:is(.current-menu-item,.wd-active,.active)>a {
    color: rgb(255 255 255 / 100%) !important;
    text-shadow: 0 0 2px #808080, 0 0 2px #808080;
    }

Would you please edit the above custom CSS code, so it includes all other sub-categories / related categories below the page title? Thank you.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Brian0413
    Participant

Hi,

In addition to my last message, please also include the custom CSS code on how to edit the text color of other sub-categories (not just only the selected sub-category).

Apart form adding text shadow to other sub-categories, I sincerely hope I could also edit the 2 text colors on the other sub-categories via custom CSS code (normal text color and hover text color).

Your kind help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Hi,

So, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-nav-product-cat>li>a {
        color:blue !important;
    	text-shadow: 2px 2px #ff0000 !important;
    }

For hover.

.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-"] {
    	--nav-color-hover: yellow !important;
    }

Change the color as per your need.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)