Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding Product Filter to the Mobile Bottom NavBar & Recreating The Brand Filter

Adding Product Filter to the Mobile Bottom NavBar & Recreating The Brand Filter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

MohammedAlshati
    Participant

I couldn’t figure out how to add a functional filter icon to the Mobile Bottom NavBar as seen in the first attached image from the demo.

Regarding the brand filter, I was able to add it, but not as images only without labels as in the demo in the second image.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This icon is automatically added when you are on the shop page and it has the sidebar with the filters.

Best Regards

MohammedAlshati
    Participant

Attached is a picture of my locally hosted website. You can see that although the image shows the shop page, the filter icon is not displayed.

The second attached image, Screenshot 2, is the image I was referring to in the first post. How can I replicate this?

Attachments:

MohammedAlshati
    Participant

Screenshot 2 is the image I was referring to in the first post:

Regarding the brand filter, I was able to add it, but not as images only without labels as in the demo in the second image.

P.S. I have attached two pictures in the previous two posts but only one was displayed. I hope you may look into the issue 🙂

Attachments:

Hello,

Make sure you have added them in the Mobile bottom navbar https://prnt.sc/rac4ev

As for the Brands, enter the Attribute items and disable swatches for this attribute.

Best regards

MohammedAlshati
    Participant

Thanks for your answer Elise

I did make sure that the “Off canvas sidebar” is added to the Mobile bottom navbar but it didn’t make any difference. Any more ideas?

MohammedAlshati
    Participant

I figured out what the problem was

I used to add the widgets to the “Shop filters”, where I should have added them to the “Shop Page Widget Area”. Now the icon appears as expected and everything is fine 🙂

Thanks for your help, but I find it confusing that it is possible to have two filtering areas on the shop page, one in the filters list, whose icons appear in the upper right corner, and one on the shop page sidebar.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check and suggest.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)